Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

yes, another photography question!

Hey ladies!so I've been trying to find a photographer and it is crazy how many are booked!Any opinions on Marc Pagani, Scott Myers, or Steve Randon?All their work looks great so I can't decide!Thanks!

Re: yes, another photography question!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I chose Steve Randon. My wedding is Thanksgiving weekend, so I'll post pics as soon as I get some. We didn't do the engagement session since we are destination. We are going to do the day after session instead to make sure we get some great French Quarter photos. I liked Marc Pagani and Scott Myers sites too. I believe Scott Myers does or used to associate for Marc cause you can see Scott's name and photos on Marc's website. I really loved "Cari's Bridal Session" on Steve Randon's site. Steve has been great at communicating and figuring out what my vision is. Once the date gets closer, he is going to ask me more (such as much take photos and stuff). I know that a lot of the albums on these sites are locked, but if you tell the photographer that you really want to get a more complete idea of their work and you are one of their top choices- they might be able to give you the password to a few wedding albums so you get a better idea. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    much=must! Too early for me on a Saturday.
  • Options
    teri543teri543 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Steve Randon for our wedding on April 10th next year.  We just did our engagement pictures this month and they came out great.  I LOVE how the photos came out and would definitely recommend Steve!  He is very easy to work with.  Two things I really liked was that he gives you a CD of all images and you can purchase an album after your wedding. You don't have to pay for the album up front before the wedding.  That is definitely a big help for me since my fiance and I are paying for our wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Scott Myers and Steve Randon... If I could though... I have to throw out a name... Sam Gregory.  My fiance' and I met through photography so needless to say, the photos are very important and we had narrowed our choices down to a few but then we saw Sam's work and we were in LOVE.  Not to mention he is an AWESOME guy in general.Best of luck!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards