Louisiana-New Orleans

BOT

I have the BOT trades booked for my wedding, what decorations will i need for the reception? I am from out of town and i have been there once....

Re: BOT

• edited December 2011
    From my experiences there, and not sure what your personal style is...but it defitinitely needs some personal touches to make it your own.  The coolest thing that I saw there, that really transformed that space into something special was lighting.  Not like crazy strobe lighting- but the bride's colors were pink and something else...and the whole place was tactfully and tastefully lit (dancefloor with monogram too)!!  I dont think it was that much either, and if you are working with a planner they will surely be able to tell you the best deal in town! (I am OOT too, and brokedown and hired someone to do month of and day of coordinating for the rehearsal and to put out any fires the day of...she also got vendors to call me back waaay faster when she was in the mix).  Hope it helps!!  Your day will be awesome, its a fun place!
  • lfenascilfenasci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married there, and am happy to send pics.  email me at lfenasci@barrassousdin.comDefinitely look at pics from various brides like cereed, mrshae, bcalir (mother of the bride), etc.  each of us had unique to our style decor.GL! BOT is AMAZING!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi - Lara loved the BOT.  Her wedding was the same weekend as yours - in 2007 - and we did a lot of decorating, both lighting and floral.  Just depends on the look you are going for....  Her bio was lost, but you can see the video in my siggy below.  Best wishes,betsy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards