Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Reception hall-The Rose Garden

Hello all! My big day is set for Spring 2011... I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Rose Garden? It's a reception hall in Elmwood on Citrus Blvd. Any tips/comments/suggestions??? Thanks in advance!~Sheryl~
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception hall-The Rose Garden

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been there many of time. Place is nice, but I think is food is pretty bad.. I guess try to do a tasting before booking it.
  • Options
    kjohnston3987kjohnston3987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with MJacob... It's very pretty, but the food was not the best! You should look into Champagne Palace... they're gorgeous. Also Magnolia Plantation, and Presidential Palace are beautiful as well.
  • Options
    MrsShay10MrsShay10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input..I visited there today and was hooked..but I didnt taste the food yet. I definitely don't want the food to be subpar..I'll keep this in mind! Thanks again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to the Rose Garden on several occasions and have had them cater several things at my home. The food has always been superb and there is always more than enough. We have the Rose Garden booked for my daughter's June wedding and can't wait. I do need to admit that my daughter worked at the Rose Garden for several years as a Bridal Attendant when she was in college. We absolutely love Vita and Joey! Ask for a tasting.. I don't think you will be disappointed.
  • Options
    hjgreenhjgreen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've booked them for my wedding in june. I haven't tasted their food, but FI has & he loved it. We've also had several friends use it & they all loved it. Definitely do the tasting before making your decision either way.
  • Options
    MrsShay10MrsShay10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the input!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards