Ohio-Columbus

Meetings and a House!

I feel like I have made some major, major checks in the past week or so. FI and I are on vacation in 2 weeks and I have made appointments with our venue, an invitation lady, and a cake baker, not to mention getting our e-pics done during the 2 days that we'll be in town.

Oh, and did I mention a house?? FI and I accepted a counter offer on an absolutely amazing home. (http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5732-Hillside-Cir-Georgetown-IN-47122/94311758_zpid/) (Sorry, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to shorten the links) We'll be doing an inspection next Tuesday, and if all goes well with that and the appraisal, FI and I will be in our house before Christmas. I couldn't be more excited.

On a side note, has anyone used the Cake Studio? She's the appointment that I have during my vacation, but I'm a little bit concerned with her communication skills. I had to resend my initial email a week after I sent my first one before she answered me. Since I'm at the Athenaeum, I have 5 bakers to choose from. She had the best looking flavors for FI and I on her website, I'm just a little nervous about whether or not she's too busy with other commitments (I know a lot of venues around town include her cakes in their packages). Any thoughts on that would be much appreciated!  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Meetings and a House!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards