Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Used Photo225 for our wedding. It has been almost one year - STILL NO WEDDING ALBUM!!!!

I thought I would put this out there, for what it is worth. My husband and I have been married almost one year, and STILL have not received out wedding album, which every bride looks forward to receiving their wedding album!! We used Photo225. Has anyone else had this problem? Also, they will not return any of our phonecalls!

Re: Used Photo225 for our wedding. It has been almost one year - STILL NO WEDDING ALBUM!!!!

• Options
    I almost booked them,but read some horrible reviews online.  They are associated with Ken Ramsey, who has also used the business names Photography Shoppe and Blushing Bride. 

More info here:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_avoid-photography-shoppe-ken-ramsey

Scroll down and you will see people mention that Photo225 is the same company.  Hope you get it resolved!
  • Options
    I would send a letter via certified mail.  State that your wedding was on X date and you entered into a contract where he agreed to provide the following services :(then list them out).  State the services that you have not received, i.e., the photo book.  Then, I would say he has thirty days from the date of the letter to contact you with arrangements for satisfaction of the agreement or that you will take further action to compel his performance.  Send via certified mail so that you get a confirmation of receipt.

Might scare him enough into responding.  Make it a strongly worded letter.  Laughing

I would also report him to the BBB and write scathing reviews on yelp and on other wedding boards.

Good luck.
  • Options
    How long ago did you order your album? Did you order it right after your wedding and not get it for a year? Or did you order it two months ago?

I'm suprised you used a company like this as they already have scathing reviews on yelp and multiple complaints on the BBB. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_used-photo225-for-our-wedding-it-has-been-almost-one-year-still-no-wedding-album?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:14e1df46-84b8-4a15-9d48-6a37038dc30fPost:0bba7d66-c6f6-4105-ba24-c50e292c25dd">Re: Used Photo225 for our wedding. It has been almost one year - STILL NO WEDDING ALBUM!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How long ago did you order your album? Did you order it right after your wedding and not get it for a year? Or did you order it two months ago?<strong> I'm suprised you used a company like this as they already have scathing reviews on yelp and multiple complaints on the BBB</strong>. 
    Posted by saintsgurl[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, isnt that a helpful comment. </div><div>
    </div><div>OP, I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. I cannot imagine. Thanks for warning others.</div>
  • Options
    I am ashamed to say that I, too, fell for this horrible company, except that I booked the Photography Shoppe for our wedding 10/1/11.  (I think this is the same owner as Photo225)  As of today, 1/8/14, we still have not received our gallery-wrapped canvas, 2 parent albums and custom-designed wedding album.  I've sent many emails since January 2013 (when we finally received the prints we ordered) and have received absolutely no response back.  Phone calls do not work either, and there's no record of a phone call, so I have been using email to communicate.  They also have like 6 different email address from all of the different people I've worked with since we booked them in November 2010.  

I didn't see these scathing reviews back when I was looking for a wedding photographer.  Apparently this company closes up shop and reopens under a different name, to avoid fulfilling orders and just keep stealing their clients' money.  At this point I don't want the albums, if they'd even attempt to produce them, as I'd just rather get a refund for the unfulfilled items (good luck with that, I know.)  Considering hiring a lawyer.  Ken Ramsey deserves to go to jail for theft, and never be allowed to open a business.

BTW, the photos from our wedding weren't even that great.  The assistant/secondary photographer took better, more creative photos than the owner.

I'm sorry to hear that anyone had a bad experience for a once-in-a-lifetime event.  I wish I could tell you that I've had a resolution.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards