Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Very 80s and 90s but still a fun idea?

I was wondering if anyone still does the whole disposable camera thing at weddings.  It's been 50/50 at the weddings I've been to and when we did have them, we took it upon ourself to have some fun with it.  But is this too outdated for a very traditional wedding?  We are having a photobooth so we wouldn't need both, right? 

Re: Very 80s and 90s but still a fun idea?

• Options
    I would probably skip it if you are having a photobooth.  It's too bad that polaroid film is so expensive nowadays. 
  • Options
    Just a warning that they don't tend to come out very well....I did this at my first wedding, and all the pictures were really dark, it was so disappointing :(  I think your better off spreading the word to friends and family that they can upload the pictures they take on their own camera to a photo sharing site like shutterfly.  You could create a wedding login and password that everyone knows.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_very-80s-and-90s-but-still-a-fun-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:1db55eee-0862-4ea2-85ed-3229fdb1b07bPost:6d7bf6f6-1e22-419a-a60f-05f50d01edd0">Re: Very 80s and 90s but still a fun idea?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just a warning that they don't tend to come out very well....I did this at my first wedding, and all the pictures were really dark, it was so disappointing :(  I think your better off spreading the word to friends and family that they can upload the pictures they take on their own camera to a photo sharing site like shutterfly.  You could create a wedding login and password that everyone knows.
    Posted by Brooke4377[/QUOTE]

<div>This is exactly what I was oging to suggest. That was, you don't have to develop 200 pictures of your friends doing stupid things in the bathroom or any..um.. inappropriate pictures, and your guests who bring their digital cameras or smart phones cna share any particularly great pictures that you may not have seen otherwise. </div><div>
    </div><div>I was just at a wedding where the bride ordered little business cards through VistaPrint with all of the information for uploading pictures into one large online album.</div>
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards