Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Christina O'Malley..

Hi ladies,
I was wondering if you could give me some prices from Christina O'Malley.. I heard that she will work with any budget,so if you don't mind i would like to know what type of flowers you had, how much were the flowers,and how much was included (# of bouquets, bouts.,and centerpieces).
THANKS LADIES!

Re: Christina O'Malley..

• Options
    edited July 2012
    You might be better off just asking her for a proposal. At least you will see the variety of options you have. She just needs to know how many people need each thing (i.e. bridesmaids, groomsmen, honor guest, flowergirl, etc). She gave me 3 different price options for each. She may give you a 10, 15, 25 dollar option for different types of flowers. What she told one person may not help you. Different flowers cost different things in different seasons.
    christinaomalley@cox.net
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Christina O'Malley..:[QUOTE]You might be better off just asking her for a proposal. At least you will see the variety of options you have. She just needs to know how many people need each thing i.e. bridesmaids, groomsmen, honor guest, flowergirl, etc. She gave me 3 different price options for each. She may give you a 10, 15, 25 dollar option for different types of flowers. What she told one person may not help you. Different flowers cost different things in different seasons.christinaomalleycox.net Posted by alarche[/QUOTE]

This exactly. She will give you a very detailed proposal outlining everything with prices. Then you will be able to adjust accordingly wherever you want or need to. If I remember correctly, I just gave her a ballpark dollar figure as a budget to begin with and now that we are in the finalizing stages, I have given her a bottomline number and she is helping me stay within that budget. I have gotten the impression that most brides who work with her aren't super particular about exactly which flowers she uses because she is geared towards brides who do not have flowers as the highest priority money wise. Meaning I told her I want fall colors to match my colors and feel and I would rather have whatever is in season to save costs for the centerpieces. I was very specific about my bouquet though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely agree with the others that the best way to get the most accurate information from her is to request a proposal. I used Christina and she was wonderful and her work was more than what I had hoped for, especially for the price.  Just to give you idea, I think I paid $125 for my bouquet, $16,50 for coursages, $5.50 for bouts, and $50 for bridesmaid bouquets.  These are the prices from what I remember and for most of them, I went with th cheaper option (she gives you 2-3 price options for each).  Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards