Louisiana-New Orleans

Photobooth

Thinking about getting a photobooth. I've never been to a wedding with one, but I don't want to waste any money.  Is this a good idea, how much, and where do you rent them?

Re: Photobooth

• Best idea ever; they are so much fun, guests LOVE it. And the pics are so fun to look at afterwards. My husband and I went in a few times during the reception and those are some of my favorite pics. <div>
    </div><div>I used NolaBoothHD and would highly recommend them, good prices, very nice/professional and organized, everything went smoothly the day of and I got my guestbook and CD with images promptly after the wedding. </div><div>
    </div><div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_photobooth-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:32691a91-3a93-4595-b238-b1040ca394e4Post:c26c270d-d98b-4c51-8cee-0c403b62979d">Photobooth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thinking about getting a photobooth. I've never been to a wedding with one, but I don't want to waste any money.  Is this a good idea, how much, and where do you rent them?
    Posted by mssantacruze[/QUOTE]

</div>
  • They've been a hit at every wedding I've been at, and we're having one at ours.  Also using it as favors and a guest book.  We probably have 4 different strips on our fridge right now from other weddings, great memories!
  • I'm hoping to get one too. i called 2 companies tho and they were booked already for my september wedding. gotta get back to working on that! ive been to weddings that had one and it was SOOOO much fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_photobooth-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:32691a91-3a93-4595-b238-b1040ca394e4Post:ff9d7c9f-b710-4096-9107-4e94517215b4">Re: Photobooth</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm hoping to get one too. i called 2 companies tho and they were booked already for my september wedding. gotta get back to working on that! ive been to weddings that had one and it was SOOOO much fun!
    Posted by tinkerbek[/QUOTE]

I just booked with Rex Photobooth they have online quote to fill out. Its $599 for 3 hours plus I am getting the King Package for $150 that way I get double prints, prop box, scrapbook and a disk of all the pics. John was real nice, he let us take lots of pictures playing in the booth when we went to go check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards