Louisiana-New Orleans

Info on W French Quarter

I've fallen in love with the courtyard at the W French Quarter, but can't really find any reviews, and am nervous to jump in without comments on service etc. Has anyone had a wedding or event there that would like to share some information? Thanks a million!

Re: Info on W French Quarter

• Kristina CT Kristina CT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It does look gorgeous, I wish they had more information on their site though.  Sorry I can't help with a reccomendation, but if you hear anything be sure to share as I'm curious. 
  • asd2011asd2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to a wedding there, but I agree it's beautiful.  I called to check pricing because I was interested in it, but it was $5,000 just for the rental, so that pretty much helped me make my decision. :-)  If that's within your budget, I'd say it's worth a look.
  • Zhenya986Zhenya986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the W french quarter last may. I fell in love with the venue, and Bacco (now closed) provided the catering- delicious! It is expensive, but for a small wedding (under 75 ppl) I think its the best venue in the quarter!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey,

I am getting married at the W hotel french Quarter in october and reception at the Poydras location. It is absolutely breathtaking. SImply BEAUTIFUL.I'd say contact Natasha Kogan. She is the catering and conference Manager over at the Poydras location but she does bookings for both sites. She is awesome to work with and tell her Kiki  James sent you...:) Let me know if youhave any other questions about the W.I've been working with them for about 6 months.

Her number is 504 207 5037. email is natasha.kogan@whotels.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards