Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Luminous Events

Anyone have any info or reviews on them? We are thinking of going for a consult on our next trip out, for decor and candles etc.

We figured since our reception is in a courtyard, we can cut back on flowers and focus more on this.

Re: Luminous Events

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them for our wedding in June. I met with Lisa and she is great. It's true, I definetly you can stretch you dollar with candles. My aisle is going to be clusters of candles. I'm so excited! As far as quotes she has an $800 dollar minimum but she can totally work with any budget. I definetly recommend you check into her. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lisa did my ceremony and it was gorgeous! She was really awesome to work with!! I sent her a few photos of what I had in mind and she did it. I was really impressed that she came out for such a small job (ceremony only) and she was VERY reasonably priced.
  • Options
    zoopsiedaisyzoopsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her in March and I love her just because she is so organized and knows what she it talking about.  She is also really sweet.  I would definitely consult with her if I were you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Queen JaneQueen Jane member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! We will definitely schedule a consult with her on our next trip out...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards