Louisiana-New Orleans

Kiss and Makeup Beauty Services *LOVE

Hello, I need to rave about Kiss and Makeup to other brides out there...I'm married now and used them for my wedding and now call them when I have a special event and such.  I remember when I was planning, reviews really, really helped with my decision making so I figured I would post about this company since I still use them.  Super nice girls and they really pay attention to what you want and are looking for.  :) 

Re: Kiss and Makeup Beauty Services *LOVE

• edited December 2011
    Hey I don't know if you're a vendor, or if I'm just overly suspicious, but "reviews" like these are usually something I ignore because it's so random. Just FYI.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_kiss-makeup-beauty-services-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:4c74e3d2-4731-4b7f-bed7-05bc3f8cfd6aPost:486e92ac-f4b2-4a91-b024-15a1eae88cc7">Kiss and Makeup Beauty Services *LOVE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I need to rave about Kiss and Makeup to other brides out there...I'm married now and used them for my wedding and now call them when I have a special event and such.  I remember when I was planning, reviews really, really helped with my decision making so I figured I would post about this company since I still use them.  Super nice girls and they really pay attention to what you want and are looking for.  :) 
    Posted by ashleymvee[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the review! I've been looking for a place to get my hair done for my wedding (I'm OOT bride). And I don't think you're a vendor, I've seen your other reviews on here as well for other things. Thanks for coming back and helping the new bride to be's! :) </div>
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I can DEFINITELY say that Kiss & Makeup Beauty Services are AWESOME!!! I used them for my bridesmaids this weekend for my wedding and OMG they all looked stunning!!!!!! I was very very happy and pleased with my experience with them!!!!! Will use again!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards