Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Gallier Hall receptions

I was going to see if anyone that has had their reception at Gallier Hall could let me see some pictures from the reception.  It is currently closed due to renovations so my FI can't view it next weekend when we are in town visiting my family.  

Also considering The Chicory and Tipitina's if anyone has some opinions or past experience with these places.

Thanks 

Re: Gallier Hall receptions

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm thinking of Gallier Hall. I saw pictures on a Michael Caswell's blog. Just google Michael Caswell Photography and type in Gallier Hall for your search.

• Options
    marleemillermarleemiller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies,

That was my wedding on Michael Caswell's website at Gallier Hall.  I'm happy to answer any questions. My email is Marlee.Miller@gmail.com.
  • Options
    kelibonvkelibonv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do any of you know how I can contact Gallier Hall for more info?  Their website is down and the phone number that I have - I've tried several times, it rings and there is no answer or answering machine. Thanks for any help!

• Options
    Hi Marlee did Gallier Hall come with tables and chairs? And were you able to reserve the entire 2nd floor?  How long will they allow you to reserve the space. Did they allow for a visit?
  • Options

Hi I am also considering Gallier Hall for our wedding next January. Click the link below for contact info.
    http://www.nola.gov/RESIDENTS/Gallier%20Hall/Contact%20Us/

• Options
    Hi again ladies. I went to Gallier Hall today and it is gorgeous! They allow you to rent the facility for 10 hrs. and you can reserve the entire second floor. They do offer tables and chairs for $3 per chair and $5 per table. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards