Louisiana-New Orleans

Envelopes

I am about to order my wedding invitations.  Do I really need 2 sets of envelopes?  I want to be cost effecient, but also want to be able to let people know if they have a guest.  And I think it would be tacky to add 'and guest' when addressing the envelope.  Thoughts?

Re: Envelopes

• I am only doing outer envelopes. You can either put and guest on the envelope, use a belly band or put an enclosure that states they may bring a guest.
  • I am using 2 sets of envelopes. I think it's the best way to tell the people in the house who is invited and single people if they can bring a guest. If I were you I would just get the inner envelopes and make it easier for you instead of figuring out another way to let them know who is invited.
  • I am using 2 sets of envelopes becuase I wouldnt't want to write and "guests" or name each person invited from the family. To keep the cost down you should do a postcard rsvp, instead of getting an rsvp card wtih an envelope.
  • where is this wedding venue? its really pretty can you tell me how much it is?

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_envelopes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:55fc5a53-fb2a-4d7f-bd9b-3f6c48c4ef36Post:4afe5a2a-0845-4010-917e-f0cff10fceb7">Re:Envelopes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am only doing outer envelopes. You can either put and guest on the envelope, use a belly band or put an enclosure that states they may bring a guest.
    Posted by tlc35[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards