Ohio-Columbus
Options

Is it appropriate/ethical to mention vendor name...

...that I feel did something very wrong here on the boards?  I will not actually be using them but did sign a contract for them and put down a deposit before the issue, so I feel I should warn others.

Re: Is it appropriate/ethical to mention vendor name...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would say YES!!!  As long as you are describing your own, real experience. We all need to be aware of those type of situations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree! Vendor reviews and experiences from other Knotties is what led me to choose 90% of my vendors. You can usually tell if they are the vendor themselves because they give a one sided raving review and have like zero other posts.  
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please tell us! Like the previous ladies said, I use this board as a wedding guide for Columbus. If I hear that a whole bunch of brides had problems with a caterer, or photographer, or whatever - I want to know so that I don't fall into the same problem!

On a side note, I hope your issue was solved.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely be posting about it soon.  I'm waiting to make sure I get all my money back first before I post, so I can at least be fair and factual about that part of the story!
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no :-( I am sorry to hear you are having issues.  We are with one of our vendors too, but I am also waiting until it is resolved so I can tell all sides of the story.  Good luck!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards