Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Event Rental

Hi Ladies!

I am a Race & Religious bride and will need to rent tables, chairs, linens, dance floor, uplighting and possibly a tent.  Has anyone used Event Rental for their wedding?  If so, were they available to do a site visit to help in determining what you would need, placement, etc.?  I'd also love any recommendations for a specific person to work with there.  Finally, since part of my wedding/reception will be outdoors in the middle of our rainiest season, I may or may not need a tent.  If the weather holds up, I'd prefer to enjoy the open sky.  Does anyone know if Event Rental (or anyone else) will let you reserve a tent "just in case"?

Re: Event Rental

• Options
    I used Event Rental for my linens and they were great to work with. FI and I made one trip out to their warehouse location to checks things out. I can't answer your questions about tents, tables, and chairs, but I worked with Jeanne and she made things easy and was helpful. My planner said she always asks to work with Jeanne. Their website is pretty thorough too in case you haven't checked it out yet. I believe it is www.youreventdelivered.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, NO2012!  I'll make sure to ask for Jeanne.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards