Louisiana-New Orleans

Christina O'Malley

I have talked to her and love her ideas. Has anyone used her? Can you tell me how was your experience working with her? Also I haven't seen many pictures of her work if you have any pictures can you send them to me at jennie.chatelain@yahoo.com
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Christina O'Malley

• Ditto on that. She seems nice from her emails but I really can't find any pictures of her work and I really want something vintage looking. My email is jessicakarner@yahoo.com if anyone has photos. Thanks!
  • I absolutely loved the work that she did for my wedding in June! Ladies, if you want, send me your email and I'll send ya'll pictures of my flowers.  I only ordered my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, bouts and corsages from Christina but everything looked great, they were delivered up to our bridal suite at a perfect time and her price cannot be beat! :)
  • Wow nevermind.  I just saw that you already put emails. I am off on Thursday and will send pictures then :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_christina-omalley-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:82ce51bd-9cb8-49f3-b4f6-7c672f472bf4Post:fb895810-8162-49c1-8ae9-158b5ca5e14c">Re: Christina O'Malley</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow nevermind.  I just saw that you already put emails. I am off on Thursday and will send pictures then :)
    Posted by alestelle504[/QUOTE]
    I'm going to send you my email too if you could send pictures!  I've already booked Christina but would love to see pictures!
  • Please send them to me too! I have talked to her and am interested in using her! Thanks!! Mcahil1yahoo.com
  • hey gals!  chiming in here - I'd love to see pic's to if someone can send to my email!

caryduggan@gmail.com
  • hey gals!  chiming in here - I'd love to see pic's to if someone can send to my email!

caryduggan@gmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_christina-omalley-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:82ce51bd-9cb8-49f3-b4f6-7c672f472bf4Post:03db3f4e-c26f-4e8c-a4bc-62d71bec0f0c">Re: Christina O'Malley</a>:
    [QUOTE]I absolutely loved the work that she did for my wedding in June! Ladies, if you want, send me your email and I'll send ya'll pictures of my flowers.  I only ordered my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, bouts and corsages from Christina but everything looked great, they were delivered up to our bridal suite at a perfect time and her price cannot be beat! :)
  • I'm also considering using her and would love to see pics as well.
    sefinnin@gmail.com

• I would too! wteachworth@gmail.com
  • Hope I am not too late on this post.  I still have not decided on a florist for sure.
    Please send pics to me at msjaye714@yahoo.com

Thanks !

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • altjsaltjs member
    First Comment
    Please send pictures to altjs@aol.com
  • edited August 2012
    I'd love to see pics too please.  atlantic662@yahoo.com.  Thank you.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_christina-omalley-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:82ce51bd-9cb8-49f3-b4f6-7c672f472bf4Post:03db3f4e-c26f-4e8c-a4bc-62d71bec0f0c">Re: Christina O'Malley</a>:
    [QUOTE]I absolutely loved the work that she did for my wedding in June! Ladies, if you want, send me your email and I'll send ya'll pictures of my flowers.  I only ordered my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, bouts and corsages from Christina but everything looked great, they were delivered up to our bridal suite at a perfect time and her price cannot be beat! :)

<div>
    </div><div>Hi I'd love to receive pics of her work as well. xbrown22@gmail.com. Thanks!</div>
  • OMG - I just sent her an email inquiry about 30 minutes ago.  I would also love to see pictures of work. If anyone has any pics please send them to my email.  It's dmeggs16@yahoo.com.  Thanks a bunch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards