Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

ERAY photography

I'm so overdue with reviewing vendors from our wedding, but I am too excited about my wedding pictures - I wanted to share some.  

We chose Elizabeth Ray because her pictures were a little bit different than the standard plain wedding pictures.  She has an amazing eye for color and she just had really good ideas.  We wanted to get some pictures in the French Quarter and she saw beauty in the sides of buildings - places I would have overlooked.  She was amazing.  I cannot recommend her enough.

Additionally - she is just such a pleasant person.  She was so sweet and willing to work with us on everything from the price to our weird tradition of taking "serious face" pictures.  She didn't stop once during the night.  Every time I looked around, she was running around taking more and more pictures.  And, her pictures did not disappoint!  EVERYONE told me that my pictures were amazing and some of the best wedding pictures they have ever seen.  

Elizabeth Ray photography was the best wedding choice we made - and considering everything was perfect for our wedding, that's saying a lot!  

We are on her blog if you want to see her pictures - Lynsey & Ben

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards