Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Hi does anyone have comments about prices and service on these florists?

Fabulous Flowers? Beth's Flowers? Blumen Lendle? Bee's Flowershop? Wedding Floral Design? Fine Weddings Nola? thank you!

Re: Hi does anyone have comments about prices and service on these florists?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Again, I haven't heard of any of these.  Are you in Baton Rouge?  There is a local board specifically for Baton Rouge.  If you're in NOLA, I highly recommend Fat Catz Flowers (from personal experience) or Christine O'Malley (based on seeing many, many positive reviews on these boards). 
  • Options
    alonzojessalonzojess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes they are all in New Orleans. I found all of them at the bridal show in New Orleans. thanks for the suggestion. ill look them up
  • Options
    Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using lady bug's garden in chalmette, they can work with any budget and are very frendly.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    wmh6wmh6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Erin Steen.  She works out of her home.  The flowers were beautiful...even better than I expected!  Sorry I'm not familiar with any of those florists.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    klosbornklosborn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina O'Malley is great and prices are reasonable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Christina O'Malley.  Very competitive prices, great work samples, easy to reach and flexible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Eric at Bee's gave me an excellent proposal, but was a little pricey.  I ended up going with Fat Cat.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Diane with Fat Cat is amazing...super friendly, her work is beautiful, and her prices are great... but I ended up deciding to go with Erin Steen...they were very similarly priced, Erin is also super friendly and she was willing to put my large flower arrangements on columns in the church which Diane did not feel comfortable doing...that was the only thing that made me go with Erin after I had already met with Diane.

BTW, I also met with Bella Bloom who has AMAZING work but she quoted me about $6500 (way over my flower budget). Both Diane and Erin are doing very similar work for half the prize.
  • Options
    jademigjademig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used blumen lendle as my florist. Claire did a fabulous job on my flowers. I spent about 3000 for flowers. here's a link of my bouquets
    http://www.studiotran.com/images/content/cj_wed_00003.jpg
    http://www.studiotran.com/images/content/cj_wed_00116.jpg
  • Options
    amyj54amyj54 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Christina OMalley - she's very reasonable and does great work.
  • Options
    hh3073ahh3073a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina OMalley has helped this clueless bride create an awesome floral design on a shoestring budget.

I absolutely love her. Highly recommend!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much for your comments! 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and jademig your flowers and pics are gorgeous!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards