Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

DJ Recommendation?

Has anyone used Disc Jockeys Now in New Orleans. They are having a great special right now, but I couldn't really find any reviews and am nervous about booking without reading some real reviews first.

Re: DJ Recommendation?

• Options
    Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of them. We are using Omega Entertainment.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Omega Entertainment. I'd be careful about specials, sometimes in those cases, you get what you pay for. My FI & I are on a budget and I though Omega had very good pricing compared to other DJ's in the area. I've also heard nothing but good things from other knotties. Good Luck!
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can't go wrong with Omega. David Storm was my Dj and my reception was awesome!

A little insight, if it matters...my wedding was this past February after I had to postpone it. I booked Omega Sound for my original wedding date thanks in large part to the girls on this board. He was super accomodating about the date change and for better than the last year, he's the only DJ this board has consistently recommended. Others have been mentioned and come and gone, but somehow Omega still ends up on these boards...

HTH and good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks on referring Omega! I hadnt found a DJ yet, and now I can cross it off my to do list!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards