Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

photo/video reviews

Maile Lani Photography-
Maile is an amazing photographer with a bubbly personality that puts everyone at ease. Maile's work is incredibly beautiful and many of her images have a vintagy feel to them. We got her film & digital package and some of my favorite shots are the ones she took with her film cameras. She is super sweet, unpretentious, and has an impressive creative eye. Much of the work I've seen of other photographers can be somewhat predictable, Maile's images turned out so fresh and unique, we are so happy we found her!

High Rise Productions-
Based out of Baton Rouge, High Rise Productions is a terrific company run by several very dedicated and talented guys. Their work is really impressive- w/o being cheesy, as I found many others to be. Randy was a pleasure to work with and captured Everything from our wedding. I originally didn't think we needed a videographer, but I'm so grateful we found one we liked so much. The video is awesome-- I couldn't ask for a more complete documenation of the wedding events. Also, HRP is much more reasonably priced than some of the other production companies out there!

Re: photo/video reviews

• Options
    Hartley0721Hartley0721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ardent studios is one of the best! the angles and techniques he uses are modern and have a magazine-like fell to it!! definately research your options and how you want your photos to look. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards