Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Yvonne LaFleur?

Has anyone gotten their wedding dress from here and if so how was the experience with alterations?
www.mromag1.weebly.com

Re: Yvonne LaFleur?

• Options
    janderson0004janderson0004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from there. the alterations went great. I wanted straps added to my dress and they came out perfect! some of the people there are a little excentric but they have some great dresses and the prices are good too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses from Yvonne. I highly recommend them. She has beautiful dresses and the service is top notch. I looked at other bridal stores and I always felt like I was being rushed and my business just wasn't important because the sales' people had a million other people to help. That never happened to me here. Plus, you get champagne when you buy a dress! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I didn't answer your main question regarding alterations. I had 3 or 4 fittings and my dress fit perfectly. They don't do fittings on Saturday's which was sometimes a challenge for me, but they stay open late on Thursdays. The alteration's lady is super nice and knows what she is doing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards