Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Curious about the band No Idea

Any one use the band No Idea or have been to a reception where they played? I'm from out of town. I'm looking for a band that fun and keeps the party going all night. We love to dance! A friend suggested Bucktown All Stars but they were booked already. This band was suggested by the reception place. I'd love to hear what anyone has to say. Thanks.

Re: Curious about the band No Idea

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They played my cousin's wedding. I actually wasn't crazy about them, but I kind of hate wedding bands. They sounded good, and I'm the only person in my ENTIRE family that didn't LOVE them. This was like five years ago, and the family still talks about how much they love them. They were definitely fun and "into" the wedding. The night culminated with the entire bridal party up on stage doing the footloose dance. It was hysterical. They were very professional and "made" the reception for my cousin and his wife. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your honesty! I really apprieciate it. I was debating between them and Groovy 7. No Idea actually came 1000 under Groovy and Groovy hasn't written me back yet to say if the other client is going with them.
  • Options
    rchaversrchavers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No Idea is actually playing at my wedding. I have not heard them play at a wedding but I did go and see them at the casno and I thought they were great! They are also really great to work with. I have been emailing Jessica with questions and she always responds promptly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards