Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Cathedral Brides - Where did you take Pictures?

I'm getting married at St. Louis Cathedral and I know you cant stay in there to take pictures after the ceremony.  Jackson Square is all booked up so we cant go in there to take pics.  Any suggestions of other courtyards, parks, houses, etc nearby that we should go?  We will be secondlining from the church to conti wax museum so we need some place close.  Your help is appreciated

Re: Cathedral Brides - Where did you take Pictures?

• Options
    My guys are going to go take pictures before the wedding. I've seen pictures of people who've done that and then the girls are going to take photos together with me at the hotel where we are getting ready and then outside walking down canal street. After the wedding, since we are secondlining to the reception also, I didn't want the people to have to stand and wait while we take pictures, so we are taking group pictures at the reception at the riverview room. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Thanks.  Maybe we will do that since I dont want to travel far and have the guests wait too long. 
  • Options
    I would talk to your photographer about this- they should have ideas and suggestions of where to take pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards