Louisiana-New Orleans

Outside Courtyard ... 5 star reception RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

Looking for a possible Nov 2013 - March 2014 wedding b/c I am hoping for good weather.  I am looking for recommendations on how to start the process and what are the appropriate questions to ask. 

Courtyard (or outside wedding) with an open bar, sit down dinner receptions - 75-125 guest.

$25K budget.

Any advise would be appreciated!

THANKS!

Re: Outside Courtyard ... 5 star reception RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

• I got married in the courtyard of the Board of Trade.  I think it would definitely be within your price range.  Are you hoping to have the dinner outside?  That may be the challenging part.

You might want to check out the Herman Grima House, Cafe Amalie, Beauregard Keyes House, or the Montegut House.

Hotels with outdoor space: Bourbon Orleans, Royal Sonesta, Omni Royal Orleans, Maison Dupuy, Hotel Mazarin.
  • Sit down dinner with outside space try Broussards.
  • We had our ceremony and reception both outside at The Benachi House. It was great to have the inside space also available and you can bring whatever caterer you want.
  • You could also try Commander's Palace.  They have a courtyard and a separate private dining room that might accomodate a sit down dinner for that many people.  Not sure on the price.  Also check out Rosy's Jazz Hall, Irish Cultural Museum, Pharmacy Museum...YOu can also look at the Audubon Golf Clubhouse - ceremony under the big oak tree and indoor reception with patio out back.  Beautiful location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards