Louisiana-New Orleans

eau claire photography/ others

Hey all!
Has anyone had any experience with sandra eau claire/ eau claire photography- i would love to get to look at someone's album if possible.
also would love any other photographer ideas....

Re: eau claire photography/ others

• edited December 2011
    We met with Eau Claire and saw all of her books.  Her work is awesome.  She's very lowkey and you can tell she takes a lot of pride in her work.  She has a facebook with albums on it.  Her books are very high quality.  We met with a number of people but in the end it was between Eau Claire and Photography by Louis.  It came down to price pretty much, because we loved the quality of both of their work; his packages seemed easier to figure out.  His pricing is available online but hers must be requested, no biggie.  By the time FI figured out apples to apples, Louis was slightly cheaper.  Also I have a huge wedding party and I got the impression he might be a little more aggressive as far as handling anything that pops up...I've done engagements and bridals with him so far and it's awesome.  But she was definitely next in line, out of everyone.
  • jamielisacjamielisac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Sandra and so excited about it.  She has been so easy to get in touch with and she is willing to do unlimited hours on the day of anf give you all pictures.  We are coming down in Feb and will be getting engagements done then.  She sent us many albums - I am happy to forward them to you to take a look at.  Her work is great and she is very easy going.

Jamie
  • nolageenolagee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sandra is also my photographer. My wedding is in a month. She is really nice and easy to get in touch with and talk to (the meeting didnt feel like an interview). I'm having a candlelight ceremony, and of the few photographers I met with she was the only one to actually explain what she does to make sure the pictures arent dark or grainy. Everyone else's response was "oh, it shouldn't be a problem". 

She offers two packages which is so much easier than trying to figure out some of the other packages offered by other photographers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards