Ohio-Columbus

Columbus DJ advice needed...

I'm just starting to look at hiring a DJ for my wedding in September next year. I know how important the DJ is at a wedding receptions and I'm nervous about picking the right one! I'll have a mix of older people and younger for my wedding and I would like for everyone to get up and dance! I'm open to any reviews or suggestions anyone would like to share about their DJ at their reception, thanks!

Re: Columbus DJ advice needed...

• We used Encore Entertainment for our DJ...Jeremy was wonderful! Like you we had a mix of guests (kids to grandparents) and he had EVERYONE on the dance floor. We also used Encore for the photo booth that the guest loved!
  • Buckeye entertainment is amazing, he did our wedding in November and it was a blast! He was very organized and kept checking in with us regarding game plans and what was coming next! It was a blast and the dance floor was booming all night!
  • ask your venue for their preferred list. they can tell you who fits the venue best and than you can go from there! :)
  • I actually just logged on to try to give TEAM DJ a review. You hear about horror stories of DJs, but our dj was the farthest thing from that... We had Monty from TEAM DJ for our October 6th wedding and he went way above and beyond. My family is pretty low key. I didn't think they would dance, but the dance floor was full thewhole night. I didn't find out until later that the restaurant we had the reception at tried to go off schedule and serve food at the wrong time, but that Monty took care of it for us without even bothering us about it. We had nothing to worry about the entire night. He kept us informed on all the events coming up so we were prepared, but not rushed or bothered. They are also very afordable. We booked him for 5 hours and did not regret it. One of my bridesmaids already wants his number for her wedding. I can not stop raving about the good job he did! He met with us a few times before the wedding and got our preferences, also there is an online thingy you can use to pick your music. If you want to be care free and enjoy your reception book Monty! Everyone that I know who has had him feels the same way! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • My co-worker will be DJing my wedding. He has a DJ business on the side and is amazing. He does a lot of functions around the city. His name is Todd Brown with T. Brown Productions. His number is 614-207-3146
  • The most amazing DJ I have ran across so far was DJ T. Brown. 614-207-3146 he engaged the crowd and everyone had a great time.

Nancy Plassman
    Director of Catering Carfagna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards