Louisiana-New Orleans

Make Up Recommendations?

Hi everyone!

I am looking for some make up recommendations. I have seen on here Jessica from Just Face It, and she said only Angele is available. Has anyone used her? Any other recommendations would be appreciated!!

Re: Make Up Recommendations?

• lbmsrlotrlbmsrlotr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've used Jessica for my hair & make up trial , but not Angele from Just Face It & she was awesome. Do a trial with Angele & see how it goes.
     I did my first trial with Get Polished & I highly recommend that u DO NOT use them for anything.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Kellie with kiss and makeup. I havent had my trial  yet but she is very responsive and extremely nice. I cant wait to meet her in person! Here is her website:

http://kissandmakeup4.webs.com/index.htm

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    lbmsrlotr -- Was it the end result with Get Polished that you weren't happy with or the lack of communication you received?  I have already booked them and am getting concerned!  Thanks :)
  • edited December 2011
    kinler1- I am using Get Polished for my makeup next weekend for my wedding, and have really loved working with them.  My hair and makeup looked awesome for my trial, and my 2 BFs, who are really into makeup were also very impressed.
    I have had my hair and makeup done probably 12 times in the past 2 years for various weddings and events, and GP has been my top pick.
    They have always been super responsive to me and willing to go the extra mile (they came to do my hair and makeup at 7:30 on a Monday for my bridals!) to make their customers happy. 
    I wouldn't be nervous- I think you'll be very pleased.  Everyone has different experiences and expectations, but I have been beyond happy with their services.  I wish you all of the best- good luck with everything!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a terrible experience with Get Polished. Hair fell out in 5 minutes , Make up and hair people were LATE, terrible products used for make up, overall complete unprofessionalism. 

They seem to have a staff of hair and make up artists that they rotate- since experiences seem to be really hit or miss. I would specifically ask for the most experienced artists on their staff because i know a lot are new. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards