Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

St. Louis Room Block

Hey Ladies!  I need your help. I signed a contract in June with St. Loius Hotel to get married Oct. 2011, but I am just know finding out that I can only get a block of 10 rooms at a $189 rate. I am nedding at least 45 room and at a lower rate. I feel that only getting a block of 10 rooms should have been explained to me before signing the contract, since they knew everyone that was coming is out of town and most are coming all the way from Massachusettes. Has anyone else worked with St. Louis on room blocks? Any suggestions?

Re: St. Louis Room Block

• Options
    hollybee92hollybee92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try hotelplanner.com - it takes a little while to get responses (like 1-5 days), but I actually got my St. Louis & Prince Conti room blocks from there at a lower price! I had to fight for 20 rooms at the St. Louis, but Tara DiPascal is great! Good luck!
  • Options
    nhm0506nhm0506 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I have already started on hotelplanner.com and have gotten some good results. I am still waiting to hear back from Tara on what they can do for me. I will let you now how it all works out.
  • Options
    hollybee92hollybee92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually had the same mix up. When I signed the contract before Tara started with the STL, they told me they added room blocks in 10's. Well then the Saints' schedule came out, and there was a game the day after.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards