Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Alert Transportation

I had a very bad experience with Alert Transportation out of Gretna. The owner is so RUDE and I haven't even booked yet. Hate to see how he treats the brides when he already has their money. Just watch out if you plan on using them!!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alert Transportation

• Options

I also had a bad experience with them! We went through an agent, so we didn't book them directly - the service was contracted out to them, but instead of going to the hotel first (in downtown N.O.) to pick up our wedding guests, they went to the venue (Houmas House) first. Seriously? YES!  Because of that, the buses had to go back to N.O. from HH to get the guests and then come back again - taking an extra hour. Our wedding ceremony was delayed by an hour and, therefore the extra hour we paid for at the reception was completely wasted.

We were super lucky in that the staff at Houmas House handled it beautifully - pushing back dinner and everything by an hour.

But still. Our wedding was 3 months ago and I'm still not over it. Do not book Alert!  You will regret it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards