Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Contact info/ price for rebirth??

hey! I emailed rebirth at the email on their website but haven't heard anything :(. Does anyone have their contact info? Also, could anyone pm me of their price range?? Thanks ladies!!

Re: Contact info/ price for rebirth??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try paging Queen Jane on this board. She booked them. I think her wedding is in a couple weeks though so she might not be around as often.  Just start a thread and title it ****Queen Jane**** and ask her your questions or let her know you sent her a private message.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you can book them through White Oak Productions:

http://www.whiteoakproductions.com/artists/brassbands.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just booked them to play at our reception and they are even doing the Second Line!  Having Rebirth play at our wedding was our dream and when I got the signed contract in the mail, I practically fainted (not really of course).  So far they have been great to work with.  I asked them a lot of questions and expressed my concerns (I'd heard they "no-showed" a few times) and they said that a lot of people hear a brass band and they think "Rebirth" so it's not always them that people are really hearing.  They assured me they were going to be early to the gig to set up and that they understand we have certain time contraints with the venue, etc.  Honestly, our wedding isn't until May, but we have a signed contract and the deposit has been paid and we couldn't be more excited.

To answer your question about booking, they can definitely be booked through White Oak Productions.  My personal advice would be to go see one of their Tuesday shows at the Maple Leaf and then walk up to them afterward.  It's a good way to make personal contact and to see if they are available for your wedding date without having to go through a production company.  Good luck and keep us all posted!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By the way, NolaBride2012 , YGPM (re: price).
  • Options
    Queen JaneQueen Jane member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MarcusandMelissa gave you some good advice to go see them and work it out personally. We are OOT though and originally tried to go through their website info and it never panned out but luckily our coordinator is friends with one of the guys and works with them often, so she got us the contract. Looks like MM got you the price info too, good luck!

I will probably be around til we leave for NOLA, TK is keeping me occupied =P
  • Options
    Can someone please PM me pricing info??!!!! We are getting married next January!
  • Options
    danalambertdanalambert member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    We are looking into Rebirth also.  Could someone PM their pricing.  We are set for November 2012 wedding.  Thx!
    dml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards