Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Rehearsal Dinner

I am looking for some spots other than a restaurant that will host a rehearsal dinner and allow outside catering. I know I may be asking for much here... LOL but I need to see if this is even possible.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    louisianabluelouisianablue member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why don't you ask your caterer for some recommendations?  Maybe they've worked with some inexpensive vendors and it would be nice to have them work in a space they're comfortable with.

• Options
    mab87mab87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a Pavillion in Kenner...I don't know what it is called but it is beautiful and you bring in all your own food.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The natchez riverboat would be nice and i think they allow outside catering.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_rehearsal-dinner-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:f2cef337-4a00-408c-9e4d-c1fa8812d275Post:8062df2e-ee42-41cf-8b6a-349d8236284e">Re: Rehearsal Dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is a Pavillion in Kenner...I don't know what it is called but it is beautiful and you bring in all your own food.
    Posted by mab87[/QUOTE]

Its funny that you mention this because this was at the top of my list but I didn't know if they would allow food and such in the facility.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards