Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

A Regal Limo

Does anyone have any reviews on A Regal Limo?  I just need them for a transfer and their price is right but I wanted to get some feedback before I book.  Any thoughts????
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A Regal Limo

• Options
    I used them- thought they were great. Showed up on time to pick me and the girls up, waited for the ceremony and while we took pics, then drove me and the bridal party around the city to take pics around City Park. We ended up running a little late (our fault, had too much fun with pictures) and the driver helped book it back to the reception site, he knew the city well and got us back to the French Quarter as quickly as possible. The prices are great. I'd definitely recommend!

• Options
    Thanks so much for your response!  I've since booked Big Easy though because they had comparable prices and had such good reviews.  I'm glad you had such a good experience with A Regal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_a-regal-limo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:fd29a409-db37-48ba-8514-9afb1465a467Post:21e78275-fcbf-443d-9ef1-403465b2aded">Re: A Regal Limo</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks so much for your response!  I've since booked Big Easy though because they had comparable prices and had such good reviews.  I'm glad you had such a good experience with A Regal!
    Posted by Amber81985[/QUOTE]

Hi Amber, do you mind sending me a PM with pricing you got for both please?  We need just a transfer also.  Thanks!
  • Options
    I sent you a PM but it was my first time sending one, so I'm not sure if it went through!  Let me know : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amber, would you mind sending me the pricing information as well? I'm just getting started with planning and it would be very helpful. Thanks!
  • Options
    coolcatclairecoolcatclaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_a-regal-limo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:fd29a409-db37-48ba-8514-9afb1465a467Post:225b5a73-75e5-47b4-923c-22c3173c9200">Re: A Regal Limo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I sent you a PM but it was my first time sending one, so I'm not sure if it went through!  Let me know : )
    Posted by Amber81985[/QUOTE]

I got it, thanks!  And I replied.  Hopefully mine worked too =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards