Maryland-Baltimore

Tabrizi's

Has anyone had their reception there recently?  Any FYI in working wiht the space?

Re: Tabrizi's

• msisk08msisk08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be having my cocktail/reception at Tabrizi's, March 2012. So I can't provide a full review just yet but i can share my experience so far. And so far things have gone smoothly. Our guest list is about 170 (similar to yours). As for the owner, Michael, he has been very accomodating and his staff has been extremely nice through the process. We've already had our tasting and selected our menu and the food is AMAZING. We will also be having the onsite baker (Michael's wife) provide the cake. Her designs are beautiful and the cupcake samples we tried were delicious. At this point the only negative thing I can say is it might take Michael a day or two to respond to emails/voicemails. Through the planning process I've noticed some vendors respond immediately, but at this point a couple days delay doesn't bother me. Best of luck! If you have anymore questions just send me a private message. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'm booked there for July 2012!
  • edited December 2011
    I will be having my wedding there May 2012!   What items did you pick for your tasting? 

• What is the the price range to rent it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards