Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Wedding receptions in Baltimore help!

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a unique venue for my wedding reception, that is reasonably priced.  I wanted to find something that maybe has some baltimore history and/or some "quarkiness" to it (like the visionary art museum).  Any suggestions?  Hope everyone else is having a happy planning time!

Re: Wedding receptions in Baltimore help!

• Options
    ohkkristaohkkrista member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Westminster Hall is really reasonably priced.. it's where Edgar Allen Poe is buried. It's pretty cool. I went to a wedding there that was gorgeous!
    27 of 75 Books annnnnnd Wedding Inspiration
    Sept. 2012 - Ceremony Venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sbharkness83sbharkness83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the Science Center. Cocktail hour is on the roof top deck (best view of the city hands down). Dinner and dancing is in the main lobby (we get the Terralink/Dinosaur exhibity with it). It is great because the folks that don't want to dance the night away have somthing to do.
  • Options
    amycrimsamycrims member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AVAM is great, so is The Museum of Industry. I'm getting married at an unconventional fun and cheap venue... PFI in Ellicott City. (patapsco female institute). its a very old ruins of an old girls hoem and supposedly haunted too! haha, love that part. but tons of history. for pics of a wedding there that got me obsesses, check out: http://www.wishspecialevents.com/blog/tag/patapsco-female-institute/

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards