Maryland-Baltimore

Richlin Ballroom

Hello all,
I am planning an Oct 2011 wedding in Harford County. I am getting married in Bel Air and think I have narrowed my choice in reception sites to Richlin Ballroom and Maryland Golf and Country. So bc of price I'd like to have it at Richlin but my FI and I are argueing over whether or not it's nice enough. He's very picky for someone who claims he doesn't care ;). My mom has had plenty of friends get married there and they loved it. Any of you have expeiernce with Richlin? What did you think?

Thanks!
IAmPregnant Ticker image

Re: Richlin Ballroom

• edited December 2011
    I have heard that it is really nice inside, but if I am not mistaken it is a hotel, and around it doesn't look to appealing.  But if you are going to have it inside, I think it would be nice..  I don't know about food or anything like that....sorry :(
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am holding my wedding and reception at the Richlin in Sept 2011.  The exterior is not the most appealing, but the ballroom is very nice.  I have attended several events there and the food is good also.  It is really a good value!
  • heartxsongsheartxsongs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also having my reception at Richlin next December.  I'm getting married in Bel Air as well, so I liked how it was very close and that they handle a lot of the planning for you.  Gail and Angie have also both been very nice; they are the two women I've talked with that coordinate events for Richlin. 

In case you didn't know, Richlin is hosting a bridal fair January 30th from 1-4pm.  I think it's like $10 at the door to get in, but I'm pretty sure they'll have some of their food there if you wanted to try it out.  You'll also get to do a tasting before you pick your food options so you know whether or not you like the options you pick.

Hope that helps!

imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'll be at the fair!
  • mishy2006mishy2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone...We have set our date with Richlin so I am looking forward to it now! I'll be at the bridal fair as well =)
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards