Ohio-Columbus
Options

Ring Sizing in Cbus

Hello!

I just got engaged on Sunday and obviously could not be happier :)

My ring is about a size too big....my fiance (eeeeek still not used to THAT word!) bought it online, and I don't want to worry about shipping it back and forth for sizing.

Can anyone recommend a good jeweler in Columbus, OH? Neither of us are from here and we're clueless! There are some side stones on the band and I want someone wonderful to take care of it for me.

Thanks!!

Re: Ring Sizing in Cbus

• Options
    kanovakkanovak member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Hello!

I just got engaged on Sunday and obviously could not be happier :)

My ring is about a size too big....my fiance (eeeeek still not used to THAT word!) bought it online, and I don't want to worry about shipping it back and forth for sizing.

Can anyone recommend a good jeweler in Columbus, OH? Neither of us are from here and we're clueless! There are some side stones on the band and I want someone wonderful to take care of it for me.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2012
    Try posting on your local board.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Given that I don't live in Columbus, I can only suggest the national chain stores like Kay, Jared, or Zales. Try your local board if you want a small, local shop to do it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Hey.
    There are the chain stores, but we got to The Diamond Cellar. They are the best in the business.
    There is also Denigs, a family jeweler in Worthington.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards