Ohio-Columbus

Where is your reception?

Is your ceremony in the same place?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where is your reception?

• edited December 2011
    Yes, we are getting married on one side of creekside event center and having the reception on the other side. We are getting married in the winter and thought that it would be easier than having everybody go in and out of the cold and they have a parking garage.
  • a-ingrama-ingram member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Powell UMC and it will be a short drive to our reception at Brookside Country Club.  It was important for me to have a church ceremony, but it's personal preference.
  • AmyChristyAmyChristy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes. We are having both the ceremony and reception at North Bank Park.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes for us as well! We are getting married at Brown Chapel at Muskingum University and our reception is at the quad under a big white tent that we're renting.
  • edited December 2011
    We had our ceremony on the Patio outside of the Blackwell and our reception in their grand ballroom.  :)  It's nice especially if you have a lot of OOT guests to be in one place for both events and we figured having it at a hotel that could provide transportation to and from the airport would make it even easier.  Guests could just head up to their rooms after the reception, which I think most appreciated.  Good luck!
  • shushu1208shushu1208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony and reception will both be at Royal American Links with the ceremony on the balcony and the reception in the clubhouse. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • shushu1208shushu1208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony and reception will both be at Royal American Links with the ceremony on the balcony and the reception in the clubhouse. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our ceremony will be at Browning Amphitheater, then the reception is at the Ohio Union. Not the same exact place, but 5 minutes walking distance :-)
  • brih86brih86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  We are having both our ceremony and reception at Tall Timbers in Reynoldsburg.
  • edited December 2011

We are having both at the same location...North Bank Park.

• jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing both at the Valley Dale Ballroom...and are so excited about it!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yes we are having our ceremony and reception at the Makoy Center in Hilliard.
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding was west of Columbus in London, Ohio at St. Patrick Catholic Church. Our reception was at the London Country Club.
  • edited December 2011
    We had our ceremony at St. Charles and our reception at Creekside.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our Ceremony at the north bank pavilion and our reception at the Capital Club. They are about a mile apart but I love both locations and wanted something more formal for the reception.
  • edited December 2011
    Both my ceremony and reception are at Heritage Golf Club in Hilliard.  We're getting married outside and having the reception indoors in the club house.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_reception-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:b73ca583-314c-4fed-b80c-5043b929e5adPost:4317f95c-6677-40fc-9f1f-597ad8dff6ad">Re: Where is your reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are doing both at the Valley Dale Ballroom...and are so excited about it!
    Posted by jnkreager[/QUOTE]

So are we!! And we couldn't be more excited about it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • summer4077summer4077 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another one for North Bank, both ceremony and reception.  :)
  • futuresharpsfuturesharps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing oth the Ceremony and the Reception at BoMa, located downtown Columbus! And so excited!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • altima703altima703 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ceremony at St. Francis of Assisi in Victorian Village and then the reception at Heritage Golf Club.  It was super important to both of us to have a church wedding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Saint Joesphs Cathedral in downtown columbus and our reception is at Pinnacle Golf Club!!!! I cant wait!!!
  • mandriettimandrietti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church in Clintonville (my parents were married there too!) and having the reception at Conference Center at Northpointe.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Church of the Master in Westerville and reception is downtown at the Loft Smith Brothers.
  • edited December 2011
    Our ceremony will be at the Palm House at Franklin Park Conservatory and our reception will be at The Loft at Smith Brothers.
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• edited December 2011
    both are at Scioto Reserve Country Club
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married and having our reception at the Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center in Cambridge. (That's where we live.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are having both our ceremony and the reception at the Columbus Athenaeum downtown. I can't wait!!! :-) 
  • ggeenniiggeennii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the ceremony at the Park of Roses and the reception at The Venue at Smith Bros.  Yey!
  • edited December 2011
    Both our wedding and ceremony are at the Valley Dale too :)
    What mama? I'm an artist :)Painting
    -8 months old-
  • CLECyclistCLECyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding and reception are both at the Clintonville Woman's Club.

TTC since October 2011.
    DX with Non-IR PCOS in October 2012.
    Missing RIGHT tube due to a prior surgery to remove cyst-zilla (40 lbs!) at age 12.
    HSG showed tube was blocked - cleared by dye. DON'T DO CLOMID WITHOUT AN HSG!
    Cycle #8 with 50mg Clomid & TI = BFN
    Cycle #9 with 50mg Clomid & TI = No response.
    Cycle #10 with Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel shot = ???
    CD12 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm.
    CD16 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm (WTF)
    Clomid 200mg CD 16-22, repeat u/s on 3/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards