Maryland-Baltimore

NWR: Poll!

I've been thinking lately that I'm sort of in a rut, between work, wedding planning, and house hunting, it just seems like it's been a while since I did something that was new and fun, and not wedding related.  I think it's about time to shake things up a little, but I keep drawing a blank when I try to come up with ideas!So, what was the last thing that you did that made you think, wow that was really fun, I'm so glad I did that?I'm talking anything, going hiking somewhere really beautiful, bowling, sky diving, whatever!

Re: NWR: Poll!

• MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The last thing that I can think of personally was "white water" rafting... I put that in quotations b/c it was really more like a lazy river.  FI and I went in May but it was pretty lame, very slow and not many real rapids.  We might try again next spring somewhere else with more action.  I'm going to an Oriole's game tomorrow night, I haven't been this year yet, I have high hopes that it will be an exciting game!  Wishful thinking probably, given that they aren't so good, lol.  Oh well, at least it's something different!
  • edited December 2011
    We've become such gym rats the last couple of months and since I get bored very easily with workout routines we decided to make the trek down to DC (very early in the morning) and walk around the monuments, mall, tidal basin, etc as our exercise instead of hitting the treadmill.  It turned into a 3 hr walk, but we went paddle boating in the middle, had a late breakfast (early lunch) and saw places we'd never seen before.  The DC museums are great, same with walking around Georgetown.  Shopping is available but people watching is much cheaper.
  • edited December 2011
    6 flags water park... I had a surprising amount of fun!
    Holiday Card 2011
    The Baloney Bug, A Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards