Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Survey: Where did you register?

FI and I are starting to get excited about registering!  I was curious - where did you register?  :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Survey: Where did you register?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bed Bath and BeyondCrate & Barrel (mostly because they had the dishes I wanted)Lowes (Their registry system was not great, and has since been canceled. Its too bad that Lowes and HD couldn't get their registries to work right. It is a great idea IMO.)

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bed Bath and BeyondCrate and BarrelBloomingdales (I would recommend Macy's instead)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bed, Bath and Beyond JC Penney Attempted Home Depot and Lowes - but neither worked at all ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and JC Penney's
  • Options
    lordesslordess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crate & Barrel, Target, and Amazon.com
  • Options
    jadebabyjadebaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BB&B We were going to do HomeDepot or Lowes... but neither knew anything about their own systems. We ended up going to Sears. Jason loves tools.
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
  • Options
    HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bed Bath Bloomingdale's (which I loved!) I have had issues ordering from other people's Macy's registry so I stayed away from them.  We went to register at Crate and Barrel and just didn't find much we liked.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BBB & REI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BB&BBloomingdalesRadcliffe/Creative
    lovelylittleworld
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tyler - I haven't had an actual issue with Bloomingdales - our contact there has been nothing but fabulous to work with.  In my opinion, some of the items there are very expensive and I feel like Macy's has a broader range of selections.  But I haven't heard anything about people having issues with Macy's...that's interesting.
  • Options
    VTPiPhiVTVTPiPhiVT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BBB and Crate and Barrel for dishes and some other fancier things...silverware
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BB&B and TargetWe were also registered at JC Penny but target had the same items.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We only registered @ BB&B... we thought about registering at Macys but everything we found there they also had at BB&B. I wanted to register @ Crate and Barrel but we live on the eastern shore so its pretty far away to go there, so we just didn't.  BB&B has a awesome return policy, as long as it shows up on the registry they will return it for cash!
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We registered at BB & B and Target. We also did a wish list with Kitchen and Company.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool, everyone - thanks for sharing!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used I Do Foundation to register at Amazon.com and Traveler's Joy (honeymoon registry) so that a percentage of the sales will go to charities of our choice. Pretty neat.We also did BB&B for those who want to shop it person. That's where our china is. HAVE FUN! ooo those scanners are a good time.
  • Options
    DLCLIDLCLI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did Target and Macy's, and a friend of mine's Mom (who's invited to the wedding, too) had the nerve to quesiton our Target choice because of their return policy -- I told her (twice since she wouldn't let it go) that if people picked off the registry, we wouldn't have to return anything!  We picked them since we have a lot of guests coming from out of state (NY has a lot of Macy's).  Macy's also has a program that gives back a percentage of gifts bought in a gift card after our wedding, and gives to a charity we picked if people order on-line.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards