Maryland-Baltimore
Options

**mmattoon**

We are in lot H. Where are you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **mmattoon**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    (butting in)My mom has season tix and I go with her a lot, we are in H too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kellycollen We are always against the sharp street bridge in the RV. It is called the Rovin Raven if you ever want to stop by feel free! FYI the next preseason game we won't do much since it is preseason and we never know who is or isnt coming, and we wont have the rv, but we will back in full swing on the 13th!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah!  Ok so we aren't far from the bridge, but we are like on the street close to where the little vendors with tables are...When you pull into the lot, make a left and we are not too far in...we have a sidewalk "lot" if you will :)I am not sure which games I am going to this year, but I will be sure to ping/email you when I go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup I know exactly where you are. Just let me know when you are coming and we will try to meet up!
  • Options
    mmattoonmmattoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I haven't been on much today. I can't remember what lot we were in last year but it was next Ostend St. We had to park in a certain lot because we had an RV but we sold it so this year we may end up parking somewhere else. I hope you enjoyed the game last night :)
  • Options
    mmattoonmmattoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I were excited when the game schedule came out and we saw that our HM won't interfere with any home games :) Since you're getting married on the same day, I'm thinking you're in the clear too, if your HM is for one week and right after the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you were probably in lot H. We have an RV too. Yes I was super excited when the schedule came out! We both did super well in planning huh? lol. we will miss the colts game bc our cruise is 13 days and we come back the morning of that game, but oh well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards