Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Whoa

I just emailed a wedding coordinator for day-of services, and she quoted her price, for just a couple hours, at $1500.  I had NO IDEA that they cost this much for day of services.  Sorry, I just couldn't believe that they cost so much and had to share my jaw dropping reaction.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whoa

• Options
    edited December 2011
    who did you go with if you don't mind me asking? Heidi from entertain me is half that, at least when I signed a contract a few months ago she was.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elizabeth Bailey I think her name was.  I'll have to check out Heidi...our venue has a lot of particulars and I wanted someone who could help keep me sane the day of with this venue...i'll check her out!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Heidi... she was phenominal day of and even helps out leading up to if you need it.
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not to worry, most coordinators are not that pricy. Like others, we're also going with Heidi and found her rates very reasonable.
  • Options
    2have2hold2have2hold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Elizabeth Bailey as well while searching for a planner. She quoted me a percentage of my total wedding cost as her fee. From her website it looks like she's a great planner but we just couldn't afford her. A knottie recommended another DOC and we're using her. She charges $750 for her services. Let me know if you want her information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards