Ohio-Columbus
Options

Any married ladies...

still around this board?  Since there is no Cbus board on TN thought I'd post here.

How long did it take for you to receive your wedding album from your photographer?

Re: Any married ladies...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Britt!

Yeah, that Cbus board on TN is pretty useless. I tried to get something going there a long time ago, but it never worked.

We received our album with the proofs within about a month of our wedding. Unfortunately, we still have not received our album or the parents albums bc both the proof album is still at the IL's house. I am kinda pissed about this bc while I like my MIL, I think she is taking her sweet time since she has had it since we went home in October. I really wanted them for the holidays to give as presents and what not, but I guess that isn't happening. We don't even have our 8x10's and what not, I just have all these pretty frames just sitting here. So frustrating...ugh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I still check in here every few days or so.  I used to be really involved with the c-bus knot and nesties, but I've been more involved with my anniversary month gals since this summer. 
     We have our proofs in hand now.  I don't have any experience with albums yet, though I've heard it's usually not a speedy process at all. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married on July 3rd and my photographers said I should get my final wedding album by the end of the week!  The parent's albums were done within 2 weeks of ordering and the proof album was the same way.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Freckles27Freckles27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was married in April and we just got our photo album last week.  But naturally, we procrastinated with choosing our photos, so we probably could have had it by late summer...
    I was sent a link for a "private" Columbus forum on TN and it is also a complete waste of time...I just stick with my Month ladies.
  • Options
    BrittBritt22BrittBritt22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Freckles, I think we have the same photog (and same first name).  She emailed me last week to tell me it was in and I got super excited and wrote her this gushing email and then I saw she had sent another that said, opps, wrong one.  LOL!

Sounds like it is the norm for it to take a couple months!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were married in May and we had our proofs (via Pictage within 4 weeks after the wedding), and have our CDs. Normally our photographer doesn't give the CDs until the couple receives their album, but since my uncle tragically passed on 9/21 I asked if I could have the CDs so I could make group family copies for my Dad (it was his brother), MOH (was her dad), aunt, etc. But our album should be coming any time now.  So that's why I have mine a little early. 

I check in once every couple of days and only post if I feel like my experience could help. Good to see many of you again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards