Ohio-Columbus
Options

Newly Engaged!!!

I just got engaged and set the date of September 21 2013. I am CLUELESS to anything wedding so I need tons of advice from where to get my dress, photographers and venue. Any advice???

Re: Newly Engaged!!!

• Options
    yayyyy :-D 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Take a breath and enjoy your engagement first off! :)
    As for the rest have fun going to bunches of dress shops and trying dresses on. Theknot has a lot of good local vendors to try as far as the other stuff. It is a good start! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!! I don't know much about vendors but I have two suggestions. Well in addition to the comment above, enjoy your engagement! I recently purchased my dress at Universe Bridal and Prom in West Lafayette. It is an unusual place, but they have TONS of designers like Maggie Sottero, Allure, and many others. The dress I got was Allure, their dress prices are cheaper than if you would go to say Wendy's because they don't have an atttendant for every bride, and they don't work on commission which I loved because I didn't feel like I was being pressured to buy anything. As far as photography, check out Ashley West Photography, she is WONDERFUL. I've worked with her twice now, and she is my wedding photographer. Her personality is amazing and she's so easy to work with. Hope some of this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards