Maryland-Baltimore
Options

FUN: Weekend Plans

Friday - Try to get through work without taking a napSaturday - I NEED to finish up my thank you's from my shower last month, and try to clean up the apartmentSunday - bridal shower that FMIL is throwing for me. 

Re: FUN: Weekend Plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday--went for a run, waiting for FI to wake up so we can get marriage license and a bite to eat in Annapolis, Jewelry party at my mom'sSaturday--running, working out, cleaning, getting stuff ready for my classroomSunday--running, working out, cook out at FI cousin's house (but I think it's my shower, everyone is being super shady with details about Sunday) but who knows!! then getting a good nights rest to sit throw teacher meetings all day Monday!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    **through, not throw...I need to get back in teacher mode!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today - leaving work early cause it's my birthday! We are finally going to do our final meeting with the Pastor to go over the ceremony vows.  Then, the first Fall softball game which I am NOT playing in. Then off to the bar to celebrate my b-day.Saturday - My B-Party! Swimming in the morning with my BM's, then in the evening we're having a good old fashioned house party!Sunday - recover from b-party, then do my programs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday JVeaux!Today-Relaxing...finally with FI. No wedding or house talk allowedSaturday-Picking up furniture to take to FI's parents to store for a week.  Home inspection...and then FI is going to a soccer game with friends while I relax some more to make sure this cold gets gone and maybe a few wedding things.Sunday-Final dress fitting and getting my hair done...seriously thinking about going the day after the wedding before we leave for the h-moon to get it chopped...i can't stand it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday - Meeting at bakery to see new cake stand, dinner with family to send off cousin back to college Saturday - gym, 1st dress fitting!!!!!!!!!, errands with mom and sister, who knows what else at night Sunday - training, relaxing...hopefully.
  • Options
    KCnBTKCnBT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday JVeaux!! Enjoy your B-Party :o) Friday: work all day- focus on not being crabby, FI's company crab feast tonight Saturday: work in am, clean house, work on ceremony/reception music, run in evening Sunday: kayaking! possibly going out boating/tubing in the afternoon, cook out with family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday JVeaux! Today - running errands for the wedding and trying to get a bunch of thank you notes from my shower done Saturday - going up to FMIL's to talk to her about wedding stuff and then hopefully relaxing with FI Sunday - hopefully working on the flowers, thank you notes, and program for the wedding, and trying to relax at some point.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Get through another annoying day at work. Saturday: My sister and her boyfriend are visiting, so hang out with them for a bit. Finalize playlist for wedding. Sunday: Do some grocery shopping, and head to the mall to get some gifts for our parents.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday: struggle through the day, movie night with my mom and sister (Time Traveler's Wife) Saturday: bowling tournament and Howl at the Moon for a friend's happy hour Sunday: if we're not bowling then DH's baseball game
  • Options
    bethybeachbethybeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today - working late trying to get over migraine chilling out at home with a book and a movie Saturday - working in the morning, maybe taking pictures of my sisters family with their new puppy and then a party sunday - church and help detail FI's car, and finally relax.Have a great weekend ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday, JVeaux! Wow, birthday and B-party all in one weekend... hope it's an awesome one for you :) Today: just got beck from the cardio kickboxing, applying for some more jobs, then going over to my aunts house to help her clean the house & move into she just settled on on Wednesday. She's a single mom and her divorce is almost finalized, so it's a huge accomplishment for her :) Tomorrow: going to Georgetown with my best friend who's wedding is next June to pick out BM dresses. Then going out in Baltimore to celebrate her birthday. Sunday: *Hopefully* having a big discussion with FI and both our parents about wedding plans, house buying, and hopefully hopefully hopefully setting the REAL official wedding date so we can officially book the venue and other vendors.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday - working and hopefully going to pick up a table/work desk for home after work that doesn't cost $1K.Saturday - Hopefully picking up my new car!!! :) And spending the rest of the day working on lesson plans and cleaning the houseSunday - Probably same as Sat.  My friend has been in Lake Tahoe for work so if she comes home by then we might grab a drink. Oh and probably driving somewhere just because I'll want to :)
    *Erin*

MyBio image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards