Maryland-Baltimore

custom monogram stickers

Hello,i just reveived my monograms and now I want to get labels made for the front of our OOT bags. Any suggestions anyone?

Re: custom monogram stickers

• HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DIY.  Print them on sticker paper and either cut squares or use a circle paper cutter.  Or you could use the Xyron sticker machine thing.
  • 2have2hold2have2hold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto what Hoosier said. I used the xyron machine, turned out great!
  • edited December 2011
    tThanks guys! Hoosier, a circle paper cutter? Where do I get that, Michaels? Your gable OOT boxes are nice. Did you make your labels yourself?Just checked prices for xyron machine...$119! NOT!!!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, check Michaels.  I think I got it there.  Yep the OOT labels were DIY. I bought my Xyron from a knottie for $20.  A lot will sell them after their weddings.
  • 2have2hold2have2hold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow which xyron is that? I got one that made 5" stickers for about $19.99 I think and I had a 50% coupon so it was much less (from Michaels)
  • edited December 2011
    Ok. Thanks. Are you willing to sell you xyron machine?
  • edited December 2011
    2have2holdIm not sure which one but im now going to double check. Ill go to michaels this weekend.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually gave mine away for free after my wedding, sorry!  you could check the trash to treasure board?  I had the Xyron 510.  I think there are a couple on ebay for $20 too.
  • cwprimuscwprimus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Stickerdoodle on Etsy.  One sheet of 2" stickers run approx. $6.50.  Each sheet contains 20 stickers.  HTH
  • edited December 2011
    I second Stickerdoodle on Etsy.  I used them for labels for my OOT bags (PIB).  They were so great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards