Maryland-Baltimore
Options

photographers

Hi all, Can anyone give me some suggestions for photographers and what there ranges were, Im having a hard time deciding

Re: photographers

• Options
    MrsNDMMrsNDM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's a post from a few days ago, most sites will have package info including cost or a link to email them about it.http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=61958701&forumid=85I used Borrowed Blue and loved them, they do awesome work and were so great to deal with.
  • Options
    ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat.  I can't decide.  I didn't realize how pricey it would be.  I guess you get what you pay for.  I really like Brian Ray Studios - they are 300-425 per hour. Sachs Photography - starts at $1950 for an associate and $2950 for Joe or Anne Sachs.  I am waiting quotes for a few others.  I came across theblondephotographer - I really like her pics.  Still waiting to hear back from her. Perskie Photos - they have their prices listed on their website.You may want to post your style (traditional pics, candid, photojournalist, etc) and a price range. You may get more helpful recommendations.  I did.  Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful but I am still looking myself.  It was actually my post the other person sent you. lol.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen Lowe was my photographer and a lot of girls on this board used her and love her (full review in my bio - click Mrs. below my siggy pic and then go to vendor reviews).  Other board favorites are Matt Fuller from Tender Images, Jenni from Forever Yesterday, Mandi White... I know I'm forgetting some but they are listed in the post that is linked above.  If the photogs don't have their prices listed on their website they will send them to you if you contact them.
  • Options
    SLPMelSLPMel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Artistic Difference and were VERY happy with the service and quality of photographs.  It may be worth it to look into them!Melissa
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Finding an affordable good photographer can be hard.  My friend used Sagat Studios and he was amazing!  She raved about the photos.  sagatstudios.com.  I believe their prices are listed on the website.  Good luck :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elizabeth Ryan Photography. They are amazing and lots of fun. Their prices are 50% for the rest of the year, at least I think they are. We had an engagement session, 7 hours for the wedding and 50 prints and we are paying $650. Our e-photos were absolutely amazing! Check them out www.elizabethryanphotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenni www.forever-yesterday.com she has several packages and starts lower than most. She helped us with a package to  suit our needs and budget!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • Options
    cwprimuscwprimus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dave Crockette is great and affordable.  His prices are listed on his website.  photogig.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tender Images! I highly rec them!!! I love Matt. He is great! His packages are awesome and you get the right to all of your photos!!!! Matt@tenderimages.net http://hstrial-mfuller3.homestead.com/that pic at the top right is me and my dh!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Charles Funk, and LOVED him.  He was reasonably priced, and great to work with.www.charlesfunk.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards