Ohio-Columbus
Options

Hair Salon

Does anyone live in or near Marysville?  I live downtown Columbus and get my hair done there.  But for the day of the wedding I am staying at my parents in Marysville and getting married downtown.  So it makes sense to get my hair done close to Marysville instead of running all around town all day before the wedding.  Any recommendation or suggestions?

Re: Hair Salon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would probably get your hair done closer to your venue. Marysville to downtown Columbus is quite a ways. And it depends on what time of year you are getting married - heat and humidity. You don't want your hair falling down having to get in and out of cars and places. Do you not like the stylist you go to downtown? Or could he/she come to the wedding venue and do your hair there?
  • Options
    alyssmpalyssmp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I will be staying in Marysville and taking pictures at my house so I need to have it done in or close to Marysville.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, okay. I guess I misunderstood your thread. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the Marysville area. Is there any way your regular hairdresser would be willing to travel to your house to do your hair?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a couple ladies on this board that have has really good things to say about Shannon Goode and Jennifer Motter King. Both of these ladies travel to you. If you can get someone to come to you, that might be your best bet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards