Maryland-Baltimore
Options

**Rags**

I've been admiring your unity candle holder.  I tried clicking on the link to the eBay seller, but it's not working.  Did you come across any other sellers that sold similar engraved holders?  I'd like to make one in memory of my Dad.Thanks!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: **Rags**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much. It actually wasn't a unity candle - but just a floating memorial candle (we're Jewish ;) but I love the idea of using something similar for your unity candle. I tried to find the seller on eBay but it looks like they don't have anything listed right now. Still, I would think that many glass engravers on eBay or otherwise could create something for you for your father.I just measured ours, in case it's helpful, and it's 9" tall and 3.25" wide. The inscription reads "In Loving Memory of......Always in our thoughts, Forever in our hearts"HTH!!
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoops, I meant to say memorial candle.  My idea was to have it at the ceremony and then moved to the reception.  I will search for some eBay sellers tonight.  Thanks for sharing your inscription - thanks for all the help!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards