Maryland-Baltimore
Options

NWR: Didn't get the house

Well, we were outbid on the house we fell in love with. Go figure- been on the market almost two years and all of a sudden it gets three offers at the same time. :( Oh well... I keep telling myself it just wasn't meant to be and the right house is still out there. (Thats what FH said as he was wiping my tears last night)I guess it is kinda a blessing in disguise though since we hadn't sold our house yet... We had someone that wanted to rent but then she never answered the phone (which is super shady since we work together and her classroom is RIGHT NEXT TO MINE) We think this may have been a reason our offer wasn't accepted bc they knew we had another property :( grrrr!Anyway... we are still going to keep looking...we are looking in the Linthicum area since it is halfway between both of our jobs...If anyone knows of anything OR if anyone is interested in a rowhome in Catonsville (buy or rent) please let me know...Pictures are below.http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=5b423hrn.5x2t5e5j&x=0&y=lfkcmt&localeid=en_US

Re: NWR: Didn't get the house

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards