Maryland-Baltimore

The Weinberg Center CONTACT INFO HELP!

Hi,I am hoping to book the Weinberg Center located at Camp Fretterd Army base in Reisterstown.  I have looked everywhere for the phone # and the only one I can find doesn't work. (410-702-9776) Can anyone help me out?  I am going crazy! Description: The Weinberg Center is situated in Reisterstown, MD providing a view overlooking a tree lined lake with an option for overnight guests in 26 tastefully decorated rooms. Address: 5501 Rue Saint Lo Drive | Reisterstown, MD 21136

Re: The Weinberg Center CONTACT INFO HELP!

• edited December 2011
    Hm, my best friend had her wedding there in March '07. What a fun wedding! It was great because we were all able to get ready in the bridal suite beforehand and party after in the "hotel" rooms. They had their ceremony in the chapel and it was so quaint. I'll see what I can do to get the contact info!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know a phone number other what you wrote but if it came down to it I live about 5 min away and could maybe stop and get contact info.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you both! I was actually able to hunt down a cell # and email! Now, I just need for the lady to call. I have heard so many good things about this center and really hope that I can book it!
  • bethybeachbethybeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you got it, my friend got married there years ago it was beautiful, fall weddings are wonderful there.
  • Hi!

I am also interested in getting married there and am having trouble finding information.

Did you or anyone else have any luck?

Thanks!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_weinberg-center-contact-info?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:10434774Post:62327051">The Weinberg Center CONTACT INFO HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you both! I was actually able to hunt down a cell # and email! Now, I just need for the lady to call. I have heard so many good things about this center and really hope that I can book it!
    Posted by campbellteresa123[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards